The post of Company Secretary is statutory required by the Companies Ordinances. Duties include reporting to Companies Registry about any change of the company's structure and key personnel. She is also responsible for preparing board minutes, arranging for annual general meeting and providing professional advices in respect of Companies Ordinances.
- To manage and keep the company's statutory book (register of shareholders / directors);
- To arrange for meeting of shareholders and board of directors and prepare minutes;
- To prepare and submit Annual Return;
- To manage the issues of share transfer, allotment and increase in share capital;
- To manage the issues of change company name, change of registered / business address;
- To manage the issues of appointment and resignation of directors / company secretary;
- To manage the issues of change of personal particulars of directors / company secretary;
- To manage the issue of application of deregistration.